Praxis Consulting Team
Ryan Allen, BBA
Ryan has developed valuable skills in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, problem solving, as well as government and corporate processes.
Ryan Allen is a recent graduate from the Hill School of Business where he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration with a primary focus in finance. While completing his degree, Ryan had successfully passed the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 exam, covering numerous disciplines such as asset and portfolio management, economics, statistics, accounting, alternative investments, and professional ethics.
Throughout his university career, Ryan had been involved in several extra-curricular student organizations that built his knowledge in financial management, project management, and business development. While acting as Vice President of Finance with Enactus Regina, he was involved in the development and execution of numerous community projects that centered around environmental, social, and economical empowerment. Ryan had also participated on the Hill JDC West team, where he offered strategic solutions to real world business problems under tight time constraints.
Ryan's Knowledge, Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance Major, University of Regina
- Distinction, Paul J. Hill School of Business, 2014 – 2019
- Hill JDC West, Finance Coach, 2019 – Present
- CFA Research Challenge, 2019
- Hill JDC West, Finance Team, 2018 – 2019
- Enactus Regina, Vice President of Finance, 2018 – 2019
- UR Investing Portfolio Management, Chief Investment Officer, 2016 – 2018
Complex Challenges. Collaborative Solutions.
Expect this and more from Praxis, Saskatchewan's Management Consulting Team.