Praxis Consulting Team
Alina is in the final stages of completing her degree from Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand. Within her program, she studied globalization, social innovation, and entrepreneurship. She learned about complex global issues and how to look at problems and solutions holistically.
Alina is passionate about social innovation and using business to create positive social impact. During her time as a student, Alina conducted various social innovation and community research projects. Through these experiences she gained skills in qualitative research, human centered design and working with diverse groups of people.
Alina's Knowledge, Education and Qualifications
- BA Global Studies and Social Entrepreneurship, 2018- Present
- School of Global Studies, Student Ambassador
- School of Global Studies Changeology Camp, Facilitator
- Circular Design Lab Bangkok, Workshop Facilitator
Awards & Scholarships
- Dean’s Academic List, School of Global Studies, 2018-2021
- SEASIN Competition Best Business Model Canvas, 2019
Want TrendLine Saskatchewan Insights Focused on Your Business?
Now Available: Sector deep dives and customized economic reports designed to inform your business decisions.